When searching for an electrical contractor, there is no shortage of electrical companies to choose from for all your requirements. Be it a new build or conducting any necessary electrical updates to an older home. However, not all electricians are created equal. So how do you choose one from the enormous list of options?
Prior to beginning your search, you can narrow down your choices by finding out if your area is covered by an electrical company (or not). Walls Electrical Ltd. covers an extensive mid-island territory for your convenience—encompassing Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville, and Qualicum Beach.
Next, there are several key points to consider when choosing an electrician.
- Ensure the company or electrician has proper licenses and insurance coverage.
- Inquire if the business or individual has the work experience for the specific job you need performed, whether commercial or residential electrical work.
- Check that credentials and qualifications are current.
- Research if they come highly recommended, have excellent testimonials on the business website, or can provide at least 3 references.
- Chances are if you receive professional and clear communication from the electrician, the job will go much more smoothly and efficiently.
- Verify any quote you receive is clear and that costs are broken down.
Walls checks all these points and more. Our family-owned company is reliable, experienced, and we offer reasonable pricing too!
So why else do customers choose us? Well, with over forty years of experience, you know you’re getting knowledgeable and trusted service you can depend on. We also cover all electrical requirements—Walls offers residential, commercial, industrial, and property maintenance electrical services. We can even assist you with security, valuable energy savings upgrades, or electrical inspections. Builders are also glad to know we are a licensed and WorkSafe company.
Everyone needs a safe, operational electrical system in their home or business. Incorrectly installed wiring or unsafe, outmoded wiring can spell disaster. Don’t overestimate your do-it-yourself competencies when it comes to electrical work—trust it to experienced, proven, qualified electricians.
Furthermore, we have experienced journeyman electricians with expert diagnostic capabilities for any mid-island job. We offer you a positive, long-lasting relationship with an electrical company that may continue throughout many years of electrical requirements. Contact us today for further information; we’re here to answer your questions.